Thursday, January 22, 2015

Miss A and her Sayings

Funny Quotes by Miss A



Tonight we had our movie night. After the movie Miss A picked up my phone and said, "Oh, look at the time, i better get to bed".

"Daddy don't you know you love to play with me?"

"It is cool that Mimi can talk to Clementine"

Talking to grandpa she said, "I want you to come visit me." He told her she should come visit them. She said, "I don't like flying"

"Here's the deal mommy."

"Okay, this is what I am thinking..."

"I want to ask you a question..." followed by a statement. 

Feeds baby C
"I'll Say"
"Holy Smokey"
While I ran upstairs to grab an ingredient, I hear "Mommy do I put the applesauce with the wet ingredients?"
"It's okay, your big sister is here."
"Don't put that in your mouth...to little"
"Let's Play!"





No comments:

Post a Comment