Sunday, March 31, 2013

Love Stories

Quotes, quotes, quotes. There are SO many quotes. I have been and still am a quote girl. I love writing quotes, reading quotes, and hanging quotes up all around (which I realize is missing right now in our house). This has been my newest addition which I painted on copy paper and hung up in our house. It is this...

Every love story is beautiful,
But Ours in my Favorite.


Growing up I liked watching chick flicks, and sometimes still do, they are fun and when I was younger I liked thinking about how my own love story would be. As we were getting ready to watch the movie I kept dragging my feet, I wasn't really in the mood to watch but it ended up being an okay movie :) I realized why I didn't really like it...because it isn't as good as our love life story!

One thing that D and I love to do, and I believe it is healthy for every marriage relationship is to look back and remember how your love story unfolded. We love talking about it and realizing more and more how the Lord guided us all along, through the hard and the wonderful times. We love going back to Rexburg Idaho. Beautiful, cold Rexburg is where we met. We love walking into the ballroom in the MC, going to Craigo's (now Pizza Pie Cafe) for some yummy cookie dough pizza. I could go on, but that's for another day. Simply remember. Choose your love and love your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment